Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Airplane Themed Baby Shower


Had so much fun planning and decorating for my sister's baby shower last weekend.  I love a good theme so when she said she found a cute airplane light for the baby's room, I decided we'd do an airplane themed baby shower. 



 I used my Silhouette machine to cut out the little airplanes and the vinyl for the "Oh Boy!" banner.


 These boxes were a cute statement piece.  They weren't just empty boxes either.  My mother and I filled them up with second hand baby clothes.  Yeah, this little boy practically has a complete wardrobe for his first 9 months.


These airplane prints were a cute touch and will look great in the baby's room.  I'm planning to do a post about them so stay tuned.

update:  Here is the post about where I got those airplane prints.  So cute and so easy to print out.


When the guests arrived, we had them "Check In" and fill out a thank you card envelope.






As the guests left, there was a sign on the back of the front door thanking them for coming....


 ...and a basket of departure snacks including the quintessential airplane food - peanuts.



I hope this little girl is ready to be a big sister because her brother will be here soon.  Can't wait to meet the little fellow.






Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.