Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Thursday, November 16, 2017

GIVE THANKS Banner

I didn't mean to pass over Thanksgiving when I posted the JOY Christmas craft the other day.  To redeem myself, I made a Thanksgiving banner.  

This was another easy craft. All it took was some scrapbook paper, black vinyl letters that I cut out using my Silhouette, and some twine.  I started by cutting out the scrapbook paper into the banner shape that I wanted.


Then I applied the vinyl letters.


Strung it all together and hung it up on the mantel.
  

As you can see some of the pumpkins from my Halloween decor now double and Thanksgiving decor.


I know, I'm a little lacking in Thanksgiving decorations.


All the more reason I needed to make this banner.  Plus, I can reuse it for years to come.


I also added some vinyl to the soap dispenser in the powder room.  I had "BOO" in vinyl on there before as part of my Halloween decor.





Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.