Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, June 12, 2017

Father's Day Cards

Here are some cute Father's Day cards we just finished making.  



I love cards that use the kid's fingerprints or handprints so you can look back years from now and see how little they were, plus it adds a personalized touch.

"Dad, You're Fin-tastic" is my favorite.  I'm a sucker for a play on words and this one just so happens to be a double play on words because "Fin" is my little guy's nickname.



These cards work great for dads and grandpas alike whether they love to fish or not.








You can check out my inspiration ideas HERE and HERE.

Tell the dad in your life you're "hooked" on him this Father's Day with an easy-to-make fish-themed card.:      Hooked on Daddy Fish Handprint Card. This is too cute for Father's Day!  * Fish hand print * Hand print crafts * Kid's Father's day ideas * Father's Day crafts via @bestideaskids:



And if you are needing more Father's Day card and gift ideas take a look below:

DAD blocks 



What to get the guy who has everything 


For the New Dad


Thumb print card


Candy Stache



and a HUGE ROUND UP of ideas HERE and HERE
   



Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.