Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, November 18, 2013

The Most Delicious Cake in the World

OK, maybe that title is an exaggeration, but only if you don't like chocolate cake.  I'm telling you, once you make this cake, no other chocolate cake can compare.  It's so good, it doesn't even need icing.  Not to say that you couldn't top it with chocolate icing or even powdered sugar - but seriously it's so good, you can eat it right out of the oven.  We made this cake the other night and it wasn't coming out of the oven until after the kids' bedtime so they won't be able to eat any of it until the next day.  My daughter (who knows me too well) asked me not to eat it all that night.  Really, it's that good.  And if you have no will power, you're in trouble.



It's really easy to make too.

Ingredients:
1 box Devil's Food cake mix
1 3.5 oz box instant chocolate pudding
4 eggs
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup warm water
1/2 cup oil
1 cup chocolate chips

Directions:
Mix everything together except the chocolate chips.  Once it's all mixed, add the chocolate chips and mix some more.  Then pour it into a bunt pan and bake at 325°F for about an hour.  I set the timer for 50 minutes and check on it by inserting a toothpick into it and if it comes out clean, it's done.  If it's not done at 50 minutes, I check every 5 minutes after that.
 

It's so moist and chocolaty.  Once you've tasted it you'll agree it's
the most delicious cake in the world.



Anyone else have a world famous recipe to share?



I would love for you to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.