Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Inspiration For The Weekend - 15 (flower beds)

Since I've been doing a lot of work to our flowers beds, I thought I'd share some flower bed pictures.
Hopefully you'll be inspired to beautify your outdoors, and hopefully I can finish up my flower bed project soon.

Found on Pinterest HERE
I like how the large rocks create a border for the flower beds, and how the small white flowers cascade over the rocks to soften the look.


Found through Pinterest HERE
This flower bed has a border around the rock wall.  I like the continuity of the pink flowers and how they add a pop of color to all the green shrubery in the flower beds.


We had a landscaper edge out our flower beds.  I think it gives them a cleaner, more finished look.  If you'd rather do it yourself, check out this great how-to article found HERE.
Happy Gardening!